Public Historical Walking Tour of Canal Fulton
Walk through Canal Fulton’s Historic District with Warehouse On The Canal tour guide Ken Roberts as he takes you back to what it was like living and working on the Ohio & Erie Canal. Visit sites where the best known hotel the Babst Tavern stood, the Opera House, and the famous “Brimstone Corners” located at the main intersection in the Downtown Historic District and a lot more.
- Tour takes about (1) hour and covers about one mile with some uneven surfaces.
- Tickets can be purchased prior to the tour at the Canal Fulton Canalway Center.
- Tour is at 2:15 pm on Saturday and Sundays.
- Tickets are $10.00 pp ages 13 and up, $7.00 pp ages 6-12 and free ages 5 and under.
- A portion of the proceeds to benefit the Canal Fulton Heritage Society.
For advanced ticket reservation call (330) 854-1111 or go you can email us at email@example.com
Walking Spooky Tours
Ghost, Legends, Superstitions, Dark Secrets and a Mortuary.
(Some people just don't want to leave)
This tour, you have the opportunity to visit a former basement mortuary (1916 - 1936)
where you can view hundreds of authentic mortuary and embalming equipment.
Could there be spirits attached to these items and who is in the coffin with the Black Widow standing over?
Price: $12 pp
Approx. 1.5 hours
Cash Bar Available
Information & Reservations contact:
Warehouse On The Canal Tours
239 N. Canal St., Canal Fulton, OH 44614
In Historic Downtown Canal Fulton
Visit us at www.theghostsofcanalfulton.com
Copyright ©2004 Web Marketing Services, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Incipio Web Services